Leading Nordic provider of infranet services
Netel (“the Company”) is a leading Nordic service provider for communication and electrical networks, offering services ranging from planning and project management to design and maintenance.
With its project management focus, extensive sub-contractor network and entrepreneurial heritage and culture, the Company acts as a collaborative partner to telecom operators, network owners, property owners, construction companies, housing associations and municipalities.
Headquartered in Sweden, the Company also has a presence in Norway, Finland and Germany.
IK Partners acquired Netel from Axcel in July 2016.
What Attracted us to the Business
- Strong market position in Nordic region
- Diversified customer base
- Flexible operation model
Our Value Creation Strategy
We are working alongside management to:
- Diversify the business through broadened service offering;
- Expand the Company geographically; and
- Improve project management procedures to reduce margin volatility and improve profitability.