Leading software provider specialising in location-based software solutions for mobile workforces
GeoDynamics (“the Company”) was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Kortrijk, Belgium. The Company’s software solutions serve over 2,700 customers across construction, utilities, technical and manufacturing services, in addition to local municipalities. The proprietary cloud-based platform allows customers to register mobile workers time and activities and manage their vehicle fleets in real-time.
The investment was acquired in December 2020 from Sofindev and the two founders, Stijn Stragier and Petre Vermeesch. The founders are committed to drive GeoDynamics development forward together with IK Partners and have reinvested into the company.
What Attracted us to the Business
- Structurally growing market with long-term drivers
- Premium competitive position in terms of product sophistication and quality
- Sustainable and scalable business model
Our Value Creation Strategy
We are working alongside management to:
- Continue expansion into the core home market;
- Develop the Company’s sales and business development team in order to accelerate growth, as well as expand its service offering to adjacent verticals;
- Supplement the current product portfolio with new complementary solutions for customers; and
- Expand internationally and organically through acquisitions.
Quote from the Client
“We are excited to have partnered with IK as we look to expand beyond our home market of Belgium and bring our innovative solutions to SMEs further afield. With their strong track record and on the ground presence in our key target market of Belgium, we are confident we have the right team to help facilitate our growth.”
Peter Vermeesch and Stijn Stragier, Joint Managing Directors and Co-Founders, GeoDynamics