Fast-growing fintech player in the French profit-sharing and retirement savings markets
Eres (“the Company”) is a leading French financial technology player within employee profit sharing and retirement savings in France. The Company focuses on the fragmented and high growth small to medium-sized enterprise segment, covering the design, implementation, monitoring and management of savings products. It addresses the market both indirectly through a large network of independent distributors and directly for larger clients.
IK Partners acquired a majority stake in Eres from the management team and Parquest Capital in July 2019.
What Attracted us to the Business
- Large and fast-growing market
- The Company has experienced organic growth due to open architecture and well-invested technology platform
- Favourable competitive dynamics
- Dynamic distribution network
Our Value Creation Strategy
We are working alongside management to:
- Organically grow the business by expanding distribution network, investing in the IT platform and enhancing user experience;
- Use the diversified distribution network to push additional products in wealth management or insurance; and
- Potentially execute a buy-and-build strategy to expand product offering.