Leading IT service provider in the Nordics
Advania (“the Company”) caters to both public and private clients through a full suite of IT solutions within IT infrastructure, managed services and professional services. The Company’s decentralised operating model with over 25 offices across the Nordics has been instrumental in strengthening Advania’s entrepreneurial spirit and customer-centric approach and will remain a crucial aspect in its continued success going forward.
IK Partners acquired a stake in Advania through IK IX Fund in connection with the successful exit and combination with Visolit.
What Attracted us to the Business
- Market-leading presence in the Nordics
- Complementary service offering
- Cross-sell potential
Our Value Creation Strategy
We are working alongside management to:
- Create the preferred pan-Nordic IT services partner with a full service offering;
- Harvest tangible revenue and cost synergies;
- Establish a platform for further inorganic growth; and
- Expand reach and expertise to service the upper and low small to medium-sized enterprise market as well as the public sector with tailored and complete IT solutions.
Quote from IK Partners
“Since the IK VII Fund’s investment in 2016, we have supported the strong team at Visolit to grow and future-proof their business in an evolving IT landscape. The combination with Advania is a natural step in this journey of creating a leading player across the Nordics. We are delighted to continue our partnership by investing in the combined business and are excited to help create the Nordic IT services company of choice.”
Alireza Etemad, Partner and Advisor to the IK IX Fund